Innovation in Greenhouse
Hortlite LED grow lights for greenhouse
The use of led horticultural lights in greenhouses is becoming increasingly popular because they can greatly boost photosynthesis and thus increase crop yields.
● Greenhouses can better control the environment in which plants grow. According to the technical specifications of the greenhouse, key factors that can be controlled include temperature, light and shade levels, irrigation, fertilization and atmospheric humidity. Greenhouses can be used to overcome shortcomings in the growing quality of a piece of land, such as a short growing season or poor light, thereby increasing food production in marginal environments. Sunshade houses are designed to provide shade in hot, dry climates.
● Because they allow certain crops to grow all year round, greenhouses are increasingly important in the food supply of high-latitude countries.
● Greenhouses are usually used for growing cannabis, flowers, vegetables, fruits and transplants. Special greenhouse varieties of certain crops, such as tomatoes, are generally used for commercial production.
● Many vegetables and flowers can be grown in greenhouses in late winter and early spring and then transplanted outside as the weather warms. Seed tray racks can also be used to stack seed trays in greenhouses for later outdoor transplanting
● Hortlite LED grow lights for greenhouse helps growers take control of the seasons. The small footprint of Hortlite's fixtures, aid in plant growth without interfering with the sun's natural lighting. The driver can be attached to the fixture vertically or horizontally, and can be remote mounted to make best use of the space available. Photometric performance is increased by providing more reflective surface area and a more intense uniformity to improve yields and quality.
HORTLIT independently developed a unique spectrum for optimal plant growth. Plants grow faster and taller thanks to a proprietary blend of blue, green, and red light.
Not sure how to start with your grow lighting project? HORTLIT’s lighting engineer assist with everything from product selection to lighting layouts and installation advice.
Our energy–efficient LED lighting saves money(energy). Plus, HORTLIT’s fixtures are smaller than others helps you save extra cost.
Our vertically–integrated supply chain includes factory will finish the production asap. And we have 50,000ft warehouse in US will narrow shipping time.
HORTLITE LED GROW LIGHTS
Hortlite’s all-purpose grow light spectrum creates ideal conditions for any greenhouse.